Tuesday, September 18, 2007

To Infinity...and Beyond!

Well, Anthony chose his Halloween costume tonight. He has decided that his heart's desire is to be Buzz Lightyear. He can't quite say, "To infinity...and beyond!" Instead, he says, "To infin-did-eee...and be-dond!"

He enjoyed going to Nana's after buying his costume to show it off. And he told me, "I think Maw Maw would really like to see me wear this costume the next time she sees me." I'm absolutely certain he's right.

Pretty darned cute Buzz Lightyear, huh?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Aww..love! What a cute little man he is! We miss you guys...need to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute!! I wish we could go trick or treating with ya'll. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

That is THE CUTEST Buzz Lightyear I have ever scene. A great scrapbook page would have the title, "Too cute to spook."

Sarah said...

Anthony looks so cute in his costume!