Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Grandma's Love

Please help me in congratulating Tanner and his Grandmother on two-years of good health post liver transplant and donation!

If you head to Stacy's website, you'll get to read about a great little boy, his twin sister, and their adventures. You might even get to see a picture of the dynamic and gorgeous duo (and I think there's a picture of Grandma up there, too!)!

If you can, leave a message in Tanner's guestbook. If not, leave one here for Stacy. She occasionally checks my blog if she's extremely bored and desperate for something to do. :)

Go, Tanner!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Aww...shucks. I come by all the time - I just can't get blogger to cooperate all the time to let me post!

Thank you - we're looking forward to celebrating with you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Tanner! Keep up the good work. I pray for all of Anthony's transplant friends and wish them well.

Grandma Betty Speyrer
(Laurie's Grandma)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Anthony, on the 3rd Anniversary of your liver transplant!! Congratulations Mark and Laurie and THANK YOU for being such good friends to Randy and Stacy and for all your wonderful comments on Tanner's website. They mean so much to us!!
We hope someday to meet you all, but until then, God bless and keep you all safe!!!
Much Love, Tanner's Gma