Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Let's Say Thanks

Not feeling so hot today, but I found this link on another blog I read, and thought it was a good idea. I don't usually post stuff like this because it can stir up so many levels of controversy. This, I feel, is something important. Xerox is offering to print up and send post cards to our men and women in the armed forces. All you have to do is select a picture and a message (or add one of your own if you're of a mind to). Anyway, go to Let's Say Thanks and send a postcard if you're so inclined. Whether you agree with our presence in foreign lands, you can still support the men and women who are in uniform!

Feeling low today (sick, not depressed). I hope to have an Anthony update up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome sight, thank you for adding that to your update, I will send that link on myself. Hope Anthony is doing well. God bless