Monday, July 31, 2006

One Down, Three to Go

Finals week is here...finally. I'm so ready for my two week break! I took one final this morning, am waiting to do my competency for Urinalysis now. I'll take one final tomorrow morning and one on Thursday morning.

Nothing else is really going on! We're all fine. Anthony will have a doctor appointment and lab work before his surgery on August 17th.

Pictures of Anthony at the Balloon Festival this coming weekend will be posted! We saw six balloons floating over our house on Saturday, and Anthony said, "I wanna balloon!" I'm thinking that could be a little expensive. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be waiting for the final grades on that report card - know your hard work will bring rewards. Good luck and study hard.

Anonymous said...

"competency for Urinalysis"...um, yeah...sounds like a fun time....