Thursday, July 27, 2006

He Had a Liver Transplant...Did You Know That?

So this morning as I was getting Anthony's shoes on for school, we were discussing which vitamin he wanted. He loves his Winnie the Pooh vitamins, and while they're ALL of Winnie the Pooh, there are three different colors/flavors. We call the purple one Eeyore, the orange one Tigger, and the red one Winnie the Pooh. Anthony loves having his choices.

After he popped his Tigger vitamin in his mouth he chewed, swallowed and drank some milk. Then he says to me, "I want my Prograf , Mommy." Now, he always takes his Prograf right after the vitamin, so I know that he knows he's going to take it. But Mark and I usually call the Prograf "Anthony's medicine" or "Anthony's pill" when we're talking to each other about it. Somewhere in there we've probably said "Prograf", but it's not often!

This kid is just too much for me. First discussing his scar, and identifying with Baby Anthony enough to know that Baby Anthony was hurt...and then telling me that he needs his Prograf. Jeez.

Oh, be sure not to skip my update from this morning (see below).

No comments: