Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Spaghetti!

Anthony enjoyed a spaghetti and meatsauce dinner tonight at Nana and Grandpa's. All is well here in our little world. Anthony is back at day care, and cries when I leave. He cries in the morning when Mark leaves for work. He stands at the door with his nose pressed against it and cries, "Oh, Dada!!" It's really pretty cute.

Enjoy the pictures!

Please note the two utensil technique. It allows you to feed yourself faster, and that's what it's all about when Anthony's eating spaghetti:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hmmm...MORE spaghetti?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, please!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, nothing new to report. I'll post interesting stuff soon, I hope!

Love, Laurie, Mark and Anthony

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He looks to really enjoy that! Very cute pictures!

Renee said...

Most of the time I feel like eating my spaghetti in just that way!