Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thinking

Since Anthony's Caring Bridge page has been shut down (for over two months now), I've been wondering how I can post Anthony's story about his transplant, etc, so that new comers to this site can read his history.

Anyone know how I can do that? I'm thinking of taking the emails I sent out daily to my family and consolidating them into a story. Not to publish into a book, or anything, but something that an interested person could read that wouldn't take a year to look over.

Suggestions? Hints? Comments?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

If you look at Anna's blog I posted her story on the sidebar. I think it looks ok, I didn't know how else to do it. Also, if Anthony has a page under our kids at classkids you could just put up a link to that.

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Laurie, I just wanted to say "Hey". I'm live in Louisiana, too... in the sticks, but it's still Louisiana lol