Monday, May 09, 2005

Not Much Going On

Mother's Day was an uneventful day (thank you, God!). We went to my uncle's house for some good eats and visiting. We didn't stay long because Anthony is still not feeling 100%. He's still coughing, and has a terrible runny nose. Mark and I are also feeling under the weather now, so we were glad to make a short day of it.

Anthony spent Saturday with his Nana and Grandpa while Mark and I attempted to get some things done around the house. I painted a door and napped. I had hoped to finish painting the trim in our bedroom, but the thought of being up on a ladder while I wasn't feeling well just didn't appeal to me! Mark finished the front garden and mowed the lawn (I slept through that one!). Another boring weekend at our house!

Anthony's with his Nana today. I can't bring him to Day Care the way he is, especially since I wouldn't want someone bringing THEIR child in like that. Hopefully he'll be well enough to go back tomorrow. I spoke to Omaha, and one of the nurse coordinators said that I can give Anthony some Benadryl to help clear up the last of the cold/croup. I'm praying it will work!

Sorry for such a boring update! Maybe something (uneventful but) interesting will happen this week!

Thanks for checking in on us!

Love, Laurie, Mark and Anthony

Coming up in Anthony-land:
Sometime this week: hopefully a return to Day Care!

No comments: