Sunday, November 06, 2011

Pictures from the Race

My dad and I finished the race in 33:18! It's the fastest I've ever run three miles. I felt like I was on top of the world yesterday after the race - I could have moved mountains! Instead of actual mountains, though, I came home and moved mountains of homework...BORING!

Anthony and Benjamin both ran the entire 1/2 mile fun run/walk! Anthony was third past the finish line, with a time of 4:40. Benjamin took off and his grandmothers couldn't catch him, so another lady running the 1/2 mile ran with him. They crossed the finish line in 6:44.



My father-in-law, my dad and me before the race.









The walkers/runners.


























Anthony crossing the finish line.



Benjamin crossing the finish line.
















Anthony doubled back to finish the walk with his grandmothers.








My dad and me at the end of the race.













I love these boys so much!

1 comment:

Andree said...

Congratulations on the race! Good Job!