Saturday, March 27, 2010

Foodies for Thought

Mark and I are still blogging at Foodies for Thought. I'm enjoying trying recipes and selecting the picture(s) Mark takes. It's hard to know how to blog these recipes, though, so I've set up a poll to see how our readers want us to do it.

I personally don't like a lot of pictures clogging up the recipe. I figure folks know what a diced onion and minced garlic look like. And tomato sauce bubbling in a pot? Not so much fun to look at.

Mark thinks that we should blog it step-by-step with photographs like most food bloggers do.

Can you hop on over there to let us know what you think? Or are you even reading over there?

We've had almost 300 hits since we started the blog a month ago...and there are very few recipes featured there so far!

I'm hoping to enhance the blog soon; I want to change the template to something custom-made and I'd like to add more to the sidebar. More recipes, of course, will help, too!

Family update coming soon - not much is going on!

No comments: