Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mommy WHO?

The scene:

Parrain's apartment, New Orleans

The players:

Mommy
Anthony
Nana

Act I:

Mommy sitting in rocking chair, cross-stitching; Anthony at coffee table coloring; Nana on sofa visiting.

Anthony: Mommy, I need to snuggle. Can I come snuggle?

Mommy: Sure!
Mommy puts sewing aside.

Nana: Or would you like to snuggle with Nana.
She later claims that she said this so I wouldn't have to put my sewing aside. SUUUUURE, Nana. :)

Anthony, almost in Mommy's arms, veers off in Nana's direction for a snuggle.

Act II:

To follow; Anthony is spending the day with Nana and Grandpa tomorrow. He is still too sick to go to school, and slightly bloody pus is draining from one ear. He will have to return to the pediatrician tomorrow to have that looked at. No fevers all day, just cranky and not eating well. Thankfully, he is well hydrated as he will drink milk and water all day if you offer it to him.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Those grandmas always win. John M. told me this weekend, 'MawMaw's nice, Mama, not like YOU!'.
Ahh, so loving...