Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Things to Remember, Revisited

Anthony saying his night time prayers and tagging on a few more people/animals: "Mr Mike and Ta, Beens and Alexis" (that would be: Mimi's boyfriend, Maw Maw Peck's dog, Paw Paw's rabbit, and our cat). I sincerely hope that Mr. Mike is not offended to being "lumped in" with the animals, but instead realizes it's a true honor to even be included. :)

When I come home from class at night, and he and Mark are just finishing their book, and it's time for me to go lay with Anthony: "I missed you, Mommy. But you're here now, so sing to me, please."

Anthony, of all people, giving me the run down on who hit whom at school today, and then saying, "It's not nice to hit. You actually will get a time out for behavior like that. And a time out is just not good."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony is staying with his Nana today. A summer cold is being passed around his classmates, and Anthony has fallen victim to it. He's feeling fine, and acting fine, but green goop is dripping from his nose, and his cough is just nasty. Is it wrong for me to be jealous because Nana gets to spend all day with him?

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love the Anthony-isms. Keep 'em coming.