Monday, July 16, 2007

Dear Blog,

I am sorry that I have neglected you lately. It's been a busy month, and I've had to put you on the back burner. Please don't be mad at me.

I just finished six weeks in a Microbiology rotation for my degree. It was a tough six weeks for me. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would...but Micro has always been tough for me. I think I did well, and I did enjoy working in that lab.

I'm moving on to Chemistry next, and will spend five weeks there. It will be a little broken up as I will have a two week break in the middle of that rotation. I hope I don't forget everything on my break. :)

I'm also taking a night class this semester. It's not hard, but it's a lot of work. Plus, I'm not home two nights a week, and so my "Anthony time" is limited even further. I miss him, and Mark, when I'm in class.

And to top it all off, one of our cars has been in the shop for the last four weeks. I'm pretty much ready to take both cars on a long drive off of a short bridge (with no one in them, of course). My car spent the first three weeks, and just last night we had Mark's car towed to the shop. His starter stopped working. Hmph!

None of this is THAT bad, but it's just enough to make me exhausted! I've kind of been a worthless lump for the past few weeks. I'm hoping that I'll have more time to do the things that I want to do, now!

Anthony is doing so well. He goes off to school, has a few girlfriends, and a best bud. They do all kinds of fun things at his school: picnics, circus day, LSU day, cowboy day...he eats it all up, and has lots of stories to tell at dinner-time in the evenings.

Mark recently started a new position at his job. It's a nice step-up for him, and I'm so proud of him (he's gagging reading this, I know...).

I've got so many cute pictures of Anthony to blog, but right now I need to quit procrastinating...I've got a test tonight!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Muah! I miss you!