Saturday, June 16, 2007

Blueberries

Anthony, Maw Maw, Mark and I picked blueberries at a local farm this morning. Anthony had a blast, and really got into picking the berries. There were plenty of blueberries at his eye-level, so I'm sure that made the picking more fun for him.

My clinical rotations are OK. I'm enjoying Microbiology more than I thought I would. I'm getting the hang of the processes of the Micro lab, and how everything works. I've got four more weeks there and then I move on to another rotation. I hope by the end of it all I know which area of the lab I want to work in, and that I'll be able to get a job, too!

Anthony is doing so well. He's really enjoying school, and is always coming home to tell us what he learned that day. He's so smart, and it's fun to hear him talk like a little adult sometimes. He's so healthy, too! The level of anti-rejection medicine in his blood has been "undetectable" the last few draws (since January), but Omaha doesn't want to raise his dose of medicine since his liver and kidneys are so happy. It's funny that we all worry more about his kidneys, and how the anti-rejection meds will affect them than we do about the liver! Considering where we were two years ago, Anthony's doing great.

Enjoy the pictures! Sorry this isn't such a great update; we don't have much going on!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: