Sunday, January 07, 2007

Wedding Weekend!

It's hard to believe that this weekend finally arrived. My best friend Danette has been planning her wedding for more than a year now, and I was asked to be her Matron (ew) of Honor. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful wedding, and the couple was beautiful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Congratulations to Danette and Terry!

Now, back to the real world. School begins again tomorrow (Tuesday for me, as I have Mondays off). Yeehaw. Labs for Anthony tomorrow, too. Not worried about those at all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh - great picture. You look great! Can't wait to hear all the details - keeping our fingers crossed for good labs.

Renee said...

You are both so pretty! Congratulations to Danette.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of us! WE look fantastic! I love you!!!