Friday, January 26, 2007

Some Random Thoughts

Spring, She is a-comin'!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you're sick, remind your husband not to call you, and make sure he knows to go pick up your child.

A five-hour nap when you're sick is probably the best thing that could ever happen to you.

Breakfast this morning? A PBJ sandwich, chocolate milk and coffee. Why? Because I'm not my mother, and I don't know how to make a soft boiled egg.

I don't want to BE my mother, but I sure wish she had been here this morning to make a soft boiled egg for me.

Not even school is important when you're running a 102 degree fever and hacking up your left lung.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurie: Time the egg 3 mins. after it starts to boil. Wish I were there to fix it for you. Love, Gram