Thursday, November 09, 2006

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Three of my classmates and I entered ourselves in a photo scavenger hunt at school. If we win, we'll get $500 for our organization and $500 to split amongst ourselves. Of the many crazy things on the list (among them: sitting on a roof, standing with a tarantula (caged, if I'm going to do it), standing with a boa constrictor (ditto previous)), one of them is that all four of us must be in a dumpster. So, I scouted out one that is MAINLY used for the disposal of office cardboard boxes, brought in my OWN cardboard to stand on, and a step ladder to get us in as cleanly as possible. Nevertheless, I wanted to wash myself in acid after this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dear God, I hope we win!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Okay - that actually sounds like a load of fun! Hope you guys are having a ball doing that and getting some needed stress relieve from school!