Friday, October 06, 2006

Ooops.

OK. So pretty much anyone who knows me knows that I have a bit of a potty mouth. Since Anthony was born, I've been telling myself that I've got to learn to find alternatives for these words. And I've been working at it. Really. I have. But every now and then, a little something slips (it's HARD to break this habit!). I seem to have a favorite catch phrase, that I seem to say without realizing I'm saying it (habit, defined).

I was sitting at the kitchen table the other night working on some homework while Mark served Anthony's supper. I heard Anthony saying something, over and over, but it wasn't sinking in (super absorbed in my case study, I suppose). All of a sudden, Mark said, "What did you say, Anthony?" And I listened. And I hung my head in shame.

"I forgot, dammit!"

Ooops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe ,, i know i shouldnt laugh but i cant help it

Renee said...

I have the same problem. Shit!