Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Cute Face

I remembered that we had taken these pictures of Anthony last week. He was enjoying some chocolate pudding and he was so cute. This is the reason I get up every morning. To see this beautiful little face:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you know Mark's family, then you'll know what I mean when I say this. Anthony could not look any more like Mark's cousin's son Jeremy in these pictures. This is more proof that I had nothing to do with Anthony's genetic makeup. But, hey! Jeremy's a cute kid, so I can't complain!

Anthony's surgery is tomorrow morning. We have to be at the out-patient center at 6:30. I have two new books and an Elmo at the ready to distract Anthony. Please pray that this goes smoothly! I'll update again tomorrow afternoon.

Love, Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurie,
Keeping Anthony in our prayers today.
Michelle
Jack's Mom
www.caringbridge.org/ny/jack