Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Quick Prograf Update

Anthony's Prograf level came back as undetectable. So we're back to 0.5 mg twice a day and praying that he's not in rejection. Labs on Friday will give us a clearer picture of what's going on. I'll get Friday's Prograf sent via Fed-Ex to Children's Hospital and will hopefully get a level on that for Saturday afternoon. I'll be anxious to see what two days back at his normal dose does to the Prograf level in his blood.

On a happy note, Anthony went back to day care today and enjoyed himself immensely. He cried when I dropped him off, but was playing with a few of the other children when I called around 9:30 this morning to check on him. Nana picked him up this afternoon and she said he was in the middle of a big play group on the floor when she got him. His beloved Emerson (stuffed bull) was put up on a shelf; usually Emerson is not too far from Anthony's grasp whenever he's at day care. He also ate his breakfast, lunch and snack like a champ!

Check back Friday for an update on his labs! Please keep Anthony in your prayers that this is not rejection his little body is dealing with.

Love, Laurie, Mark and Anthony
Coming up in Anthony-land:
Thursday: Another day at day care
Friday: Repeat labs

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Laurie,
I may not be stopping in at Class as much anymore but I do check on our kiddos. I will say a prayer tonight that Anthony isn't in rejection. In fact im crossing my toes and fingers. Let us know how it goes.