Friday, June 24, 2005

Get Down, Get Down!!

YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OK, so here's the scoop on Anthony's labs:

AST went from 82 on Tuesday to 68 today (still not normal, but a GREAT drop)
ALT went from 43 on Tuesday to 41 today (not a big drop, but that was normal anyway)

I have no idea what his Prograf level is, and I won't until at least tomorrow, but I'm not overly worried about that now. Anthony is NOT in rejection, so what do I care?

We'll repeat labs on Monday just to make sure that the liver enzymes are still dropping back to Anthony's normals (which is in the teens for both). CHERI! I hope you're there! If the numbers are normal, I think we'll go back to monthly labs.

It was so weird sitting here this morning waiting on labs. Lately (before this mess happened) I've been pretty unconcerned about Anthony's lab values. I was just always so confident that they weren't going to be elevated that I didn't keep checking my email (I get them via E-Fax) religiously like I used to (and did today). Mark keeps telling me I'm obsessive...maybe he's right.

Anyway, we'll repeat labs on Monday and go from there!

Thanks for checking in on us!

Love, Laurie, Mark and Anthony

Coming up in Anthony-land:
Saturday: Probably church and dinner with Nana and Grandpa
Sunday: Lunch with Maw Maw, Paw Paw and Maw Maw Peck
Monday: Labs and Day Care

3 comments:

angie said...

Yeah!! Better labs are always good!! Life is never fun when you have to think about labs ALL the time....boy, have we been there with you! Glad to hear that Anthony is doing so well. He is SO cute...and getting SO big:)

Sarah said...

So glad that Anthony's labs are good and that there is no rejection! Hope labs come back good on Moday, and they will!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Anthony!! But please stop scaring your Mom like that!!!

Jen