Friday, May 18, 2012

LSU Health Sciences Center Graduation

Yesterday, May 17, was the LSU Health Sciences Center graduation ceremony. I received my Master's Degree in Public Health with a concentration in Epidemiology. There were 862 other people who walked in this ceremony with me, so it was a LONG day! We were so hungry after the ceremony was over (at 1:00pm), that we didn't take any pictures of me in my cap and gown. The only one I have is from my phone.

So here I am all dressed up!


I was the Gonfalonier for the School of Public Health. In other words, I carried the heavy banner. Sorry it's so dark; Mark did the best he could, but the arena was kept very dark throughout the ceremony.


There I am, shaking the Dean's hand. She is an amazing woman, and I was very lucky to have studied under her professors.


And there's me again, shaking the hand of the President of the Board of Directors.


It was a great day, and I'm so glad that these past two years are OVER!

No comments: