Thursday, July 28, 2011

Omaha, NE

Anthony, Benjamin and I are in Omaha, NE for the next few days to attend the University of Nebraska Medical Center Transplant Reunion. Anthony will be seen in clinic tomorrow afternoon, and we will go to the reunion on Saturday. Tomorrow morning I hope to take the boys to the zoo.

I can't wait to see all of our old friends, nurses and doctors. I can't wait for them to see how awesome Anthony is doing.

Our flights here were uneventful and easy. Anthony and Benjamin are used to flying on planes. Anthony acts as if it's all boring and no big deal. Benjamin LOVES the turbulence and going UP UP UP. I'm finding it challenging to travel alone with two kids. Getting to the rental car place once we landed in Omaha was fun: me, two boys, one stroller, one rolling suitcase, two book sacks, one carry on bag, one purse, and a car seat bag (thankfully with shoulder straps)...it was...interesting to see. People kept looking at me and laughing.

Tonight we'll do dinner and then come back to the hotel to swim. I think that's all I can manage tonight! :D

No comments: