Friday, March 25, 2011

Church Fair

Our Church fair is this weekend and we took the boys tonight because a lot of Anthony's classmates were going to be there. He got to ride a lot of rides with one of his best friends, Kaden, and was pretty sad when we left around 9:00. Benjamin had a great time riding a few rides with Grandpa, and Maw Maw, Paw Paw, and Nana all got to watch (fun for them, I'm sure). I don't have many pictures of Anthony on the rides because they all have his friend in the picture, too, and I don't have the mom's permission to post pictures of her son...so just trust me that Anthony had the time of his life, and that I have an AWESOME picture of Anthony and his friend on the Sizzler (Twister?) with their hair flying around them.


Feed ME!


Can I go ride the rides now?


Flying horsies, Mama!!


With Maw Maw and Paw Paw


And then with Teeta and Nannie (Granpa and Nana)


Anthony got a flashing magnetic light, and it kept falling off of his shirt, so he asked me to hold it. So I was holding it on my ear!


Snack time!


And because this is just hilarious to me...I had to post it!

No comments: