Saturday, May 02, 2009

Oreo!

Remember this picture? It's Anthony fifteen months old, enjoying his first Oreo. I have no idea WHY it took us that long to let him have an Oreo, but that's not the point here.



Today after lunch Benjamin had HIS first Oreo. It was a similar experience.


MINE!


Messy Messy Messy!


Who, me?


More, please!


Also today:
Two brothers


Ben in his high chair begging for breakfast


Ben, Anthony and I walked to the new playground in our neighborhood this morning, and Anthony had a blast! He wanted me to take a picture of his "new trick".

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I do remember that first picture. I remember you sending it to me at work and laughing at it. Wow - how time flies. Can't believe how big Benjamin is getting!

Anonymous said...

Wow you have some handsome boys! Please let me know the next time you are at the clinic so I can walk over and see these guys before they get in high school. It's been awhile.