Friday, May 08, 2009

Mother's Lunch

Today all of the mothers in Anthony's Pre-K class were invited to come have lunch with their children. We received a "corsage": a paper flower cutout with their picture in the center. We pinned them onto our shirts. Then we got our picture taken with our child and got to hear them recite a poem about ladybugs and sing a song for their moms.

We also received a place mat colored by our child and a book about us. In the book, there is a page where a sentence is started and the child finished the sentence.

Here is the question and answer section:

My Mom is special because: she helps me with my coloring.

I like it when my Mom: sings to me.

My Mom can do many things! I think she is best at: washing dishes.

My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by: making funny faces.

My Mom is as pretty as a: real woman.

My Mom is smart! She even knows how to: read chapter books.

This, by far, will be one of the best Mother's Days yet!

No comments: