Monday, March 02, 2009

Pictures - Lots of Pictures

Thought I'd play catch-up on some of my pictures. I sure wish my older kid would stay still long enough for us to catch a few good shots of him!

Sleeping before Spanish Town parade:


In my new room! We managed to convert our third bedroom into an actual bedroom! For Ben! We want/need a bigger house, but now is not the time for us to be trying to sell our house. We'll hold out and shoehorn people in as they come to visit!


Sunday morning in New Orleans before Thoth:


With our dad


Doing what he does best: TALK.ING.


Messy, messy, messy!


Gotta love those eyes!


A moment of calm


STOP. TAKING. PICTURES!


Five years ago today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Ben and dad, can you email it to me when you get a chance?