Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Tooth is Lost

When I picked Anthony up at school today, I noticed a hole in his mouth.


I asked him where the tooth was, and he said, "It's lost." Apparently the tooth came out at lunch time and fell on the floor. And since he's been told repeatedly that we do not, under any circumstances, pick things up off the floor - he left it there. I'm glad he's following the rules, but sad that I'm not going to have his first lost tooth to keep forever and ever...ew...gross.

The Tooth Fairy left four quarters and two sheets of Wall-E stickers. I hope that's generous enough to appease those who accused me of being a cheap skate. :)

3 comments:

Renee said...

Well, I think you're lucky that he's losing his teeth early, because the younger they are, the less money/junk they're happy with!

Lacey said...

What a big boy!

Kela said...

Well, that was fast! I was thinking yesterday I needed to let you know, the Tooth Fairy left Jeremy one crisp dollar bill for his first tooth and a note. The next time she left a couple of quarters, then she must have come into a raise or something b/c she now leaves gold $1 coins for everything. The front teeth get 2 gold coins, I guess b/c they're so much bigger. So I'd say the Tooth Fairy was pretty good to Anthony.