Saturday, February 23, 2008

Commenting

I've had plenty of people tell me lately that they cannot leave a comment on my blog. I don't know why; if it's something with these folks' computers or what. I tried just a second ago to leave myself a comment (pretentious, much?), and I was able to do it.

When you pull up the comment window, it should show as a pop-up instead of redirecting your entire page. If you've got pop-ups blocked, that might be a reason you can't leave a comment.

If the window DOES pop up, you should see the previous comments, then a blank square where you can enter text for your comment. After that, you'll have to do a letter/number verification so that Blogger will know you're not a spam commenter. Then, click the button next to "Name/URL". That will allow you to enter your name, and a web address if you have one. Or, you can click the button next to "Anonymous" if you don't want to leave your name.

So to anyone who has told me they can't comment, please try these steps, and then let me know if you still can't leave a comment. I'm going to contact Blogger, but I know they'll tell me to leave a post on how to comment before they'll dig into it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you pay for blogger? i'm new to this, but am considering starting a blog...

Lacey said...

Comment, comment, comment. Your blog would NEVAH EVAH think of not letting me post a comment! HA. Loves ya.

Laurie said...

Blogger is a free, and easy-to-use blogging service. That's why I use them! :)

Anonymous said...

Testing Testing 123 - Testing Testing 1-2-3.