Monday, August 06, 2007

Cooling Off

Today is the first day of my two-week break from school. I'm SO GLAD that I've got this time off. It's been a busy semester!

Last night, we ate dinner at Maw Maw and Paw Paw's house. Maw Maw had cooked spaghetti sauce, which is always a messy time with Anthony. He was wearing his new Lightning McQueen shirt, one on which I know spaghetti sauce will not easily come off. So I put a bib on Anthony. But it wasn't enough...the bottom of his shirt wasn't covered, and I knew that LOTS of spaghetti with sauce was going to be dropped into his lap. So I tied an apron around his waist. AND, took a picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After dinner, Anthony got to play soccer with Maw Maw. His hair was getting a little long, so I decided to cut his hair while we were all outside. He was so sweaty, though, that the cut isn't great (I'll fix that tonight). When I finished, we stripped him down to his underwear and let him play with the hose to cool off.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Quote for the weekend: When asked by Nana if he were going to cook dinner Saturday night, Anthony said, "No, Nana! I'm not going to cook dinner; I'm not a chef!"

1 comment:

Lacey said...

He looks like he lost some baby fat in his cheeks this summer. He looks so much older now than he did, like, two months ago!