Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Grades are In!

I have an overall GPA for this semester of 3.55, which means I'm on Dean's List again! My overall GPA for the time I've been at OLOL is 3.74, and my overall GPA for my entire college career is a 2.94 (that's from messing up my first time around in college...too much partying). I'm fairly certain, though, that I will be able to get a 3.0 overall by the time I graduate. That's important to me because I want to go to grad school, and there's no way they would even consider me unless I have at least a 3.0.

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes throughout this past semester. It was a tough one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations sweetie - you're a 4.0 to me!

Anonymous said...

I think it is highly likely that grad schools will consider you without a 3.0, considering your, uh, "life experience", and the fact that your recent grades are much better than your early grades. Most schools want a variety of students (the old term "diversity"). You are "diverse" considering your experience with Anthony, which would likely be unmatched by any other applicant. That alone will get their attention if you write about it in the application process.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I agree with Richard - I think the term the law school used was "non-traditional" students. But hey, the higher the GPA the better. Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

GREAT job Lisa. I am sure everyone is proud of you! We want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!