Saturday, July 15, 2006

Moo.

Thursday afternoon Anthony and I went to Wal-Mart for groceries. As we were checking out he started asking "What's dat?" of everything in the check-out aisle. He wanted me to buy one of everything...and I told him, "No, Anthony. Mommy doesn't want to be a pig!" And he says, "No, Mama a cow". Blink. Blink, blink. Thanks, kid.

Last night we had dinner at Nana and Grandpa's, and Anthony got this really cool hockey jersey from Daddy's favorite hockey team, the Detroit Redwings.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

School is still there...and rough. But I'm doing well in my classes (all A's thankyouverymuch), and think I can keep that up through the last two weeks of classes. I'll have a two week break in between the summer and fall semesters. During that time, I'll take two days in Tampa, FL with Stacy and Lisa . We'll all three meet for the first time there, and spend a Friday and Saturday night doing "girl things" and beaching.

Anthony will go with Nana and Grandpa to Georgia next Friday to visit Uncle Matt. This will be the first time that Anthony is gone for more than one night overnight without me. I know he'll be fine. It's me I'm worried about.

Anthony has an appointment this Wednesday afternoon with his ENT. I know that we will be scheduling the surgery for his ear tube replacement. I'm hoping we can wait until my summer semester is over, but will do it whenever the ENT thinks is best.

Not much else going on!

Love, Laurie

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hello Laurie Anthony is looking good love the hockey jersey. Hope you have a good time on your trip to Florida with Stacy and Lisa.

Renee said...

Two days in Tampa sounds wonderful! I'm sure y'all will have a great time.
Anthony's too cute in his hockey jersey. I don't even know one thing about any hockey teams!