Monday, February 06, 2006

Guitar Lessons

My mother's brother was in town this past week helping his good friend to begin rebuilding his New Orleans home. Each evening he would drive back to my parents' house to spend the night and visit with the family. On Tuesday evening we went over there for supper and my uncle brought out his guitar. Anthony was so fascinated with it and loved plucking on the strings while my uncle made different chords. He also loved dropping the pick into the hole on the guitar and making my uncle shake the guitar to get it out. The best part of it all was when Uncle Paul played Porcupine Pie for us. He used to play this song when my sisters and I were younger.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Anthony has an ENT appointment this morning, so I will keep him home with me today. Hopefully tomorrow he will return to day care. We're still keeping an eye on the poop situation, but we're hoping that the diarrhea is gone. If it's not, we'll be back to the pediatrician again sometime this week.

Love, Laurie, Mark and Anthony

Coming up in Anthony-land:
Monday: ENT
Tuesday: a return to day care? Stay tuned!

No comments: