Sunday, August 21, 2005

Nothing New

There's nothing new to report. Anthony is doing great! His Grandpa swears he said "Chicken" yesterday, and he's said "Dada" a few more times (Mark still hasn't heard it, though). He's eating like crazy, and his 18 month shorts are finally getting to be too small for him. I've got a few 24 month shorts set aside, so I'm hoping those will do until it's cold weather time.

School starts for me tomorrow. I've got my Biology class from noon until 2:45 tomorrow afternoon and I can't wait! I've already read the first chapter and outlined a bit of it. Biology has always been one of my favorite classes, and I'm anxious to start this "higher learning" Biology.

Nana and Grandpa got home safe and sound from Midland, MI. They brought quite a few gifts for Anthony; the best among them was a pair of shoes that very closely resemble his father's revered Samba shoes. Anthony looks incredibly cute in them, and incredibly grown up. I'll get a picture soon.

We spent most of our weekend with the Chiassons, and then had my dad over for lunch today. My mom and grandmother spent a long weekend in St. Louis, MO at a cousin's wedding, and my dad left this afternoon to pick them up at the New Orleans airport.

That's all for now...not interesting, I know. Sorry.

Thanks for checking in on us!

Love, Laurie, Mark and Anthony

Coming up in Anthony-land:
Monday: Mommy starts school!
Tuesday and beyond: stay tuned!

No comments: